Earn the Vacant Staging Specialist Designation With New Vacant Staging Course
Posted on 16 March 2012
I am very proud to announce that the online course I’ve been pouring my heart and soul into for the last several months is now available through Staging and Redesign!
It’s a 4-part course that takes you through everything there is to know about staging vacant homes. It also includes valuable downloadable documents like sample contracts, a property preview checklist, and more – and best of all, you will earn the Vacant Staging Specialist designation once you pass the course!
Click here for more information or to register!
“I just finished the class offered By Annie Pinsker Brown and I will be faxing the test to you. I am happy to say that I found the course to be very informative and explained in a way that is easily understood. Each step was detailed and Annie spoke clearly and slow enough that I was able to take notes without having to rush writing things down or pause the session.
The photo examples were very helpful. Especially because I am (and I suppose most people in the staging industry are) visually oriented so having them was a good tool. I almost would have liked to see more. I am glad I took the class. It was a good investment.”
Hedda Jason, Juxtaposition
The Vacant Property Specialist course is excellent and very detailed. It’s a great course for a new stager, but is also an excellent choice for a RESA-PRO continuing education course. It is always informative to learn alternative ways to approach the process, with different style proposals and contracts, along with additional tips and ideas. It’s obvious that Annie put much hard work and effort to every detail of this course as it’s very well done!
Organized by Design
- Pros and Cons of offering vacant staging to your clients
- Is staging vacant homes a good fit for you and your business?
- Vacant staging mistakes and how to avoid them
- Aquiring furniture inventory vs renting
- Working with furniture rental companies
- Business licenses and insurance
- The smart way to aquire inventory
- Storing, tracking and transporting inventory
- First client contact
- Property previews step-by-step
- Taking Before Photos
- Formulating a Staging Plan
- Creating a bid
- Placing the furniture order
- Scheduling your team
- Staging prep
- Staging day
- Getting paid
- Post-staging marketing
- What happens when the property sells or the lease expires?
- 7 Steps to Staging Success
- Staging exercises
- Homework assignment
- Vacant Staging Case Studies
- Before and After Examples
- Client Contact Form
- Property Preview Checklist
- Sample Contract
- Sample Quote Form
- Shop/Pack List
- Vacant Staging Steps (detailed step-by-step checklist for staging vacant homes)